You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
why does earth have seasons?
If iron is magnetic and we have iron in our blood, does that mean we’re magnetic? (6 Comments)
Why are there less creatures in the sea when you go deeper down? (1 Comment)
What is the most important aspect of your work?
Is there are possibility that an asteroid, due to it’s trajectory, be going towards the Earth?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?