You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Why do we have summer and winter solstice?
Why do we have time zones?
what will happen to us if we had no gravity or force?
Although Nuclear Powered Uranium is Radioactive, Is there a way it could be harmless to households?
When Dmitri Mendeleev Created Mendeleevium during the late 1800s. Did he also create the periodic table and not just 1
What is the difference between a microscope and an electro microscope?
Why is an ostrich’s eye bigger than it’s brain?
- No comments to display
why does earth have seasons?
If iron is magnetic and we have iron in our blood, does that mean we’re magnetic? (6 Comments)
Why are there less creatures in the sea when you go deeper down? (1 Comment)
What is the most important aspect of your work?
Is there are possibility that an asteroid, due to it’s trajectory, be going towards the Earth?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?