I’m a Scientist – first to leave are…

Yesterday we told you that as it was a draw we would have to evict two scientists today.

And now it’s time for that eviction. The scientists to leave are…

PHILLIPPA and JAMIE

Sorry to see you go after all your hard work. We hope you’ve still had fun.

Students, you can print off a record of your participation in I’m a Scientist. Just click on the ‘Print my Participation Certificate’ link on your profile.

There are more evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday.

Keep VOTING students!

Who will survive to claim the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 22, 2011 by ModShane in News. 2 Comments.

2 Responses to I’m a Scientist – first to leave are…

1. kateclancy says:

I’m so sad, I think Philippa and Jamie are simply amazing! Students, I hope you have some good questions for the three of us left. We’ve nothing to do because you stopped asking questions or commenting! Please, give us a reason to carry on after our fallen comrades!

2. philippademonte says:

Thanks to those of you who asked me a question, even the ones I couldn’t answer, and to those of you who voted for me. IAS has been a really fun experience. Hopefully we’ve left some of you equally enthused about science too, especially volcanoes 😉

Good luck to @Kate and @Emily in the Copper Zone finale. Yay to the girls 🙂